Wednesday 11 November 2015

Planning to Make More Music at Tasma House

Today I'm enjoying thinking of past events at Tasma House and Gardens, as I will be returning to Daylesford next week.




In 2010 I helped Adrian Kosky plan the Daylesford Dulcimer Gathering. We created this little promo video to advertise it:



Adrian and I have both enjoyed playing music in Tasma Gardens, individually, together, and with others. It's time we did a lot more of that!

The following Youtube video is a Laurence Balmer production of the songwriters' weekend residential song writing workshop held in Association with the Australian Songwriters' Association, a wonderful event that Adrian and I enjoyed hosting at Tasma House in Daylesford, Victoria, Australia, August 6-8, 2010.


Also, in 2010, I helped Adrian host a house concert at Tasma House. Here's my short video clip of that beautiful summer day in Daylesford:


Adrian and I have been quite busy in Clarksdale, Mississippi, for the past few years. As a result, we have had to set aside our plans for more workshops and events at Tasma House and Gardens.

I'm hoping that we can return to our creating and hosting music and arts events at Tasma House in 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment